Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Dot. Dot. Dot.... FALL!

October 21, 2011

         I looked outside my bedroom window this morning and saw how pretty the leaves looked. The yellow and reddish orange color, reassured me that FALL was here! Although it was chilly and windy  the sun helped with the low temperature. I wore my polka dot dress, that I got from H&M almost a year ago. It's one of my favorite fall pieces that can be worn with pretty much any color blazer or cardigan. I hope everyone had a great day, it's Friday! Have a safe weekend *FancySmooches*   





    
                                                    Black Blazer- Rugged Wearhouse
                                                    Polka Dot Dress-H&M
                                                    Cognac Belt-Forever 21
                                                    Heart Shaped tights-Forever 21
                                                    Cognac Oxfords-JC Penny
                                                    Bamboo Purse- Gift from Mother

Post a Comment