Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Forever 21 ReCreations

October 20, 2011

Forever 21 Dress- $ 24.90

T.J. Maxx Dress- $12.00
         Polka dots are very in this season, weather they are in or not in, I will always love  wearing them
Forever 21 Floral Blazer-$27.80

T.J. Maxx Cardigan-$5.00
                       
Forever 21 Top: $17.80

T.J. Maxx Skirt- $16.99      
Forever 21 Skirt $17.80


Forever 21 Skirt-$17.80




I bought this skirt at Forever 21 awhile back and I haven't regret the decision since. I love that the skirt is chiffon material and has pleating. The rust color and cheetah bow graphic gives the skirt a very fall friendly look. It can be worn with so much!




 I visit the Forever21  website daily, it's like checking your email, I do it frequently each day. After viewing a couple of  clothing items, I noticed a lot of the items that were displayed, I had similar pieces in my wardrobe. I had the idea to recreate the outfits that I liked and I thought they came out pretty good.              *FancySmooches*

Post a Comment