Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Loafers Please!

October 20, 2011

When comfort meets stye! Loafers have a sense of chic simple to me. As you can see above, they come in  a variety of prints, colors and studs. The studs add a more Edgier look which I love. I plan on ordering plain black loafers and adding studs to them. It will save me money and I love being able to say, "I made that". I recently ordered a pair of blue suede loafers from Urbanog.com and hope to get them in the mail soon.  I will post pictures as soon as I receive them. I must say though, with all this noise about loafers, I still love my oxfords and always will. *FancySmooches*


        If you are interested in buying loafers or even oxfords, here are a some websites that I believe are affordable:
                                           - www.Gojane.com
                                           -www.Urbanog.com
                                           -www.Makemechic.com

Post a Comment