Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

T.J. Maxx Haul!

October 9, 2011

 I recently went to T.J. Maxx and got some really nice things, for great prices. When you go shopping theirs always that one piece that stands out from the rest and your just happy to have gotten, for me it was a knitted sweater vest!

I love this color, it's so refreshing! Its a cropped sweater, size small I thought it would be too baggy but its a perfect loose sweater

I've been wanting to get this dress everytime I go to T.J. Maxx, and when I saw that it was on clearance, I was like "SCORE" This piece can also be worn as a top as well.

 I already have a black maxi skirt but its most lace material, so I thought a solid black one was muchly needed, I got it for a great price of 5 dollars

Most of my current purse buys have been cross the shoulder bags, I'm soo over big bags..for now at least! I love the color combination of the forest green and brown. Clearance item: $10 


Saving the best for last! My favorite buy of the day! I happen to see this vest by chance and didn't think twice about getting it! The detailing in the front is so different.  I think it looks like something I would see at a thrift store, it's so different and unique <3

Post a Comment