Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Laced to the Tea

November 7, 2011







My shoe collection seems to be  growing more and more these days. I recently ordered some high knee boots from Urbanog.com, these are my first pair of high knee boots, I seem to stick to ankle/ mid calf boots but these boots were an exception. What I love most about these boots are the lace up detail and the rusty look. I've seen many high knew boots but known with the lace up detail, which I think is so unique.

Next item on my wish list for boots will be Chelseas with studs. Most of the ones I have seem so far are pricey for my budget( like the ones in the picture below). I hope to get lucky and see them at a thrift store but that would be rare knowing I'm a size 10. I have high hopes for my search of Chelsea boots for a good price.
Topshop STUD CHELSEA BOOTS $200.00
http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&productId=2581571&langId=-1&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-lwOwPJTPhME8_Kddx1j95Q&cmpid=aff_ls_tsus&_$ja=tsid:21416|prd:Hy3bqNL2jtQ

Post a Comment