Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Oufit of the day: Gold, Gray, and Lace?

November 28, 2011


Gold Collar Necklace: Rue21                       Gold Braided Belt: Thrift Store

STEVE MADDEN boots- T.J. Maxx               Black Wool Hat- H&M

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had many things to be thankful for. Today's weather was beautiful, not too cold but just right. I love this outfit SO MUCH! I got the lace gray dress and my gold collar necklace from Rue 21 on Black Friday. The gray lace dress was on for 9 dollars, originally priced at 26.99 (SCORE!). The gold collar necklace was 9.99 but I got it for 5.98. I thought, that was an good deal. I posted a Youtube video on the stuff that I got from Black Friday, if you haven't already, CHECK IT OUT. I was expecting more deals from other stores but all in all, it was a good Black Friday!
I love my mother

Post a Comment