Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Outfit Of The Day: Denim RUSH and Cream

November 13, 2011

GREETINGS!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, if not, count your blessing and you'll realize it was a wonderful weekend. Today I felt like dressing casual but still well put together. The cream cardigan I recently purchased from T.J. Maxx along with a few items. I didn't want to go crazy and buy alot of stuff. I'm trying to save up for BLACK FRIDAY, so many deals, clearance, and sales.
*FancySmoochs*



Outfit:



          Light Wash Shirt: SEARS
Cream Cardigan: T.J. Maxx
Denim Skinny Jeans: RUE 21
CHANEL chain necklace: Mothers
Pearl Earrings: Forever 21
Cream Oxfords: Forever 21

Post a Comment