Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Outfit Of The Day: A Slight Addiction

November 16, 2011

Hope everyone had a lovely Wednesday, It rained pretty much all day. I woke up 20 minutes earlier than usual to get ready for school, I was just FEELING GOOD and READY TO LEARN. As soon as I step outside to leave, that "wonderful mood" just went away XD. The rain ruined it for me! But on the good note, I encountered a new addiction: Wolf shirts,  I got my shirt from Wal Mart of all places, and when I saw it, I was like "SCORE, I'm getting it". I thought it was really different and unique. I wore it with my black jeggings, which I am in love with, they are so comfortable! *FancySmooches*





Post a Comment