Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

T.J. Maxx Haul

November 14, 2011

Hey Guys, so I went to T.J. Maxx a couple of days ago and picked up a few pieces. Like I said in my last post, I didn't buy a lot there because I'm trying to save up some money for Black Friday. I plan on just doing most of my Christmas shopping that day because prices on items are marked down tremendously. I going to take advantage of the sales and get a lot of stuff for less. The pieces that I bought from T.J. Maxx were muchly needed in my wardrobe (sweater, cardigan, jeggings and boots). My new faze this week are sweaters, you can never go wrong with them. Just place it with a really nice chunky scarf, skinnies or high waisted shorts and you are good to go. *FancySmooches*

Sweater - $15.00


Cardigan- $10.00

Black Jeggings-$10.00

STYLE DEAL: Ankle Boots-$14.99

Post a Comment