Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Christmas Party

December 20, 2011





Their were lots of SWEETS at the party !






Ew, "We weren't ready for the photo" Ahaa
Charity

Alex and I :)


(Right to Left) Rachel, April, Nikki, Toni

Rachel and I, (Nikki and Lizel CREEPING in the background), hahah

Charity and Toni 

 :)

Charles Angels Pose, hahah

Lizel, Toni and Nikki

Came out blurry :/ but I still love the picture!





My Pearls

:D

Savitri and I
         
                                              Leather Dress- H&M
                                          Teal Blazer- Forever 21
                                                Earrings- AVON
                                              Necklace- T.J. Maxx
                                      Madden Girl Wedges-T.J. Maxx

I recently went to a Christmas party and saw so many of my friends that I hadn't seen since last July. It was nice to reconnect with others and see what people were up to. The evening was filled with laughter, sweets and fun. I just love Christmas *FancySmooches*
                                                          

Post a Comment