Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

DIY Cosmic/Galaxy Shirt!

December 27, 2011




Hey Guys!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I haven't done a DIY project in a while so I decided to do one on Christmas day. I am in love with the whole galaxy look. ITS SO EPIC! hahah! To create the look, I used bleach and different colors of tie dye and paint. I was inspired by Christopher Kanes galaxy print collection. The color choice and star detail is amazing. I thought my project came out quite good, I want to get more black clothing items so I can make more in different colors and just experiment with it! I'll probably go to the thrift store on Sunday and pick up some black pieces. I also plan on making a Youtube DIY video on it soon as well!  *FancySmooches*

5 comments