Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

My Chritsmas List

December 18, 2011

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone is wrapping up their last minute Christmas shopping or have at least gotten started. I plan on getting most of my Christmas shopping done by next Wednesday, talk about "last minute". Ahaha! I thought I would share with you guys a couple of things that I hope to get for Christmas (excluding the fur collar, changed my mind about getting it) I don't expect to get everything above considering how expensive some of the items are, but if I were to pick three things that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want, it would be:
- Busiter
-Wolf Sweather
Colbat Blue Hat

I could live without these items so if I end up not getting them, I'll be fine. I have good health, a roof over my head and a wonderful family, that in its self, is a wonderful Christmas present. I try not to lose sight of why I truly celebrate Christmas, to me it's not about receiving but its about giving, and of course celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ :)
 Stay blessed everyone *FancySmooches*
 




Post a Comment