Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

My New Years Eve Outfit!

December 31, 2011


    This is my New Years Eve outfit that I plan on wearing later on tonight. Its a dress, that looks just like a corset under a skirt. Its a very playful and fun dress, I thought it would be great for New Years Eve. I've only worn the dress once and that was at my senior homecoming. I'm wearing the camel color blazer because I thought it really complimented the leopard print necklace and leopard belt. I wanted to add some color to this outfit, just accessorizing the outfit BLACK and WHITE  wasn't enough for me. 
      Every year, my family and I ring in the New Years at my aunts house. ALOT of people come and its just a fun time! The party can go as long as 6:00 a.m., ahah. I will have photos up tomorrow from the party!  And Whether your heading out tonight or staying home, have a wonderful New Years *FancySmooches*

1 comment

  1. i love this outfit! xx

    XO XO -http://emmacharlottekay.blogspot.com/ fashion and beauty blog.

    ReplyDelete