Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

OOTD: Childish Gambino

December 20, 2011




 Studded Top-Thrift Store/DIY
 Pink Blazer-H&M
Stripe Skirt-Forever 21
Stockings-T.J. Maxx
Boots- Forever 21

 GREETINGS everyone :) I hope everyone had a good TUESDAY. The remix of Rolling In The Deep by Adele with Childish Gambino has been sick in my head the whole day, the BEAT is so sick, I LOVE IT! Anywho!  My camera came in the mail today, YAY! I couldn't wait to get out and take some photos. I am very happy with the results, the purchase was well worth the price. I recorded a DIY video today also, I just need to edit it and I hope to have it on my Youtube channel very soon. I think today was a very productive day *FancySmooches*



6 comments

  1. this i a rgeat oufit, i love you style, i couldn't find the find button though
    please visit my blog

    at trueidentities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) and I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love how the pink stands out so much in this outfit. Love your style:)x

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur boots n d look! i follow u ! hope u follow me bac :)
    merry christmas!

    www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too :) Thank you for the follow, I now follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete