Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Back to The Basics...

January 30, 2012

 After this shot was taken, I fell down like 3 seconds later, hah
 AC DC shirt | T.J. Maxx
Cream Blazer | H&M
 Faux leather skirt | H&M
Tights | T.J. Maxx
Lace up boots | Rugged Wearhouse
Wool Hat | H&M

        School started today, I was on winter break for about a month and two weeks which is ALOT compared to when I was in high school. It felt weird to step on campus but all I could say was "Back to the Basics". I spent like three hours (literary) trying to pick my outfit for the first day, I just couldn't decide on what to wear but I knew that I wanted to wear my NEW skirt for sure. I ended up wearing the skirt with a band shirt and of course a blazer.
       I've been working on some DIY projects especially with denim shorts so I hope to have that up soon, and I hope everyone had a good day. Im off to do some homework (I know, already on the first day).
*FancySmooches*
       

16 comments

  1. Adore your outfit. You look lovely. That skirt is so amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! You look beautiful, amazing outfit!Great blog<3
    Always invited to my blog:)
    http://m-fn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ,and yea I'll definitely check out your blog!! :D

      Delete
  3. Amazing hair!!! also loving the t-shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much victoria, I LOVE YOUR BLOG..following ;)

      Delete
  4. that skirt is a must. love the way you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! its my favorite item in my closet right now :) Thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  6. this skirt looks absoloutly amazing on you :) this outfit is amazing xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much!! and I will def check out your blog :))

      Delete
  8. So pretty!! We LOVE this look! That skirt is amazing!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete