Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Burrr..

January 23, 2012







     "Present" I know, I've been missing. The cold weather that has been lingering over the couple of days has been NO JOKE, its been freezing. Today I layered my black tights and wore two layers, it sure worked for me because I didn't feel a thing. In my last couple of post I've been wearing a hat and I can't get enough them, I really need to get more. Hats are my current obsession and I have a feeling that this obsession is going to be around for a while ;)

       I'm thinking really hard about Jeffrey Campbell shoes. I don't know which one to get because their  so many to choose from but I've got my eye on the stripe Litas. Unfortunately they are sold out at the time. I'm seeing that as a good thing, so I can decide in the mean time if I really need them. We will see in time!.... ANYWHO, I hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead, "Stay true to yourself in the week ahead"  *FancySmooches*

10 comments

  1. Lovely Polka dot dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look great!:D I really like the green blazer! It' looks great paired with the polka dots:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer, gorgeous colour!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is cute, love the dress and the blazer!

    ReplyDelete