Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

HAPPY NEW YEARS! " 2012" Can You Believe It?

January 4, 2012


It's never too late to say "Happy New Years"..... right? I promised lots of pictures from the New Years party but I wasn't able to take a lot. For my outfit I planned on wearing a camel blazer but I ended up wearing a teal blazer instead, I wanted a POP of color. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years. I'm feeling good about this New year and can't wait to see what is in store for me. I have so many ideas that I need to put in action. Blog wise, I'm working on changing my header and layout soon. Youtube wise, I plan on making more videos than I was in 2011. EXPECT BIG THINGS :) *FancySmooches*

Post a Comment