Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

High Heels, High Hopes

January 11, 2012

 
Denim Shirt| RuggedWear House
Cream Blazer| H&M
Floral Skirt| Thrift Store
Braided Belt| Forever 21
Franco Sarto Heels| T.J. Maxx
Wool Hat| Forever 21

Hello Everyone!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I wore heels today! I usually don't wear heels but one of my new years resoulutions was to start doing so. I love heels but I can't walk in them. I guess I've always used the "Im too tall, I'm 5"8" excuse for not wearing them. That silly thought deprived me of the fun of wearing them. Today I wore them 95 % of the day, which is ALOT for me considering I don't usually wear them and I was running around all day with my mom. I got the heels from T.J. Maxx awhile back. They were originally 50 dollars (which is actually a good price for Franco Sarto shoes)  but I got them  for 22 dollars at a marked down price. They are so comfortable, I could seriously do jumping jacks and cart wheels in them ;) Unfortunately if I tried, I would probably literary break a leg. Hahah!

  I really want a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I don't know which one though. Their is such a huge selection of them and so many cute ones to choose from. Wearing heels today really got me thinking about investing in good quality heels! Shoot!, I might even start wearing heels to college, hopefully my classes aren't too far part from each other. I'm one of the few students on campus that seem to dress up for school XD *FancySmooches*

3 comments

  1. Cute skirt and i love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your whole effort on this web site. My mom really likes setting aside time for investigations and it is easy to understand why. We learn all about the powerful mode you render both useful and interesting guidance by means of your web site and as well increase contribution from some others about this concept so our own child is truly being taught a lot of things. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You are doing a really great job.
    Teva Women's Zilch Flexible Sandal

    ReplyDelete