Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

"I Love Your Blog" Award

January 27, 2012

THANK YOU Olivia very much for awarding this to me :D It means ALOT!

Rules
1) Add the Logo to your blog  
2) Add the link to the person who awarded you  
3) Nominate 7 other Blogs  
4) Add the Link to those blogs  
5) Answer the Questions 

Questions
Whats your fav fashion magazine- Teen Vogue
Who is your fav singer/band- PSHH, It changes every week, this week is RIZZLE KICKS
Fav youtube guru- Uhmmm....Theirs too many to name, I can't choose so I'll just say myself (FancyMuffin101) ;)
Fav makeup product-I barely rarely wear makeup
Where would you like to live- Where ever my dreams take me....New York?
Fav film- Too many to name, (I never have an answer for this question)
How many shoes do you own- 34 :) and counting....
Fav color- Cobalt blue, Rust Red and Plum

 Blogs


<3

Post a Comment