Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

In the woods.....

January 24, 2012


I woke this morning to find that alll the snow had melted :/ SHOCKERRR!!! It was beautiful outside so I wore my floral maxi skirt that I got from Forever 21. I haven't worn this maxi skirt since October, so it felt good to wear it today. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures :) Oh!!!! and I uploaded a NEW Youtube video (My Winter Lookbook)  Just a couple of outfits that I plan on wearing for the winter time! What winter pieces are a must for you? *FancySmooches*

2 comments

  1. I love your necklaces <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU Olivia, your always the first one to comment on my post. I LOVE IT :) haha

      Delete