Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”-Brain Littrell

January 6, 2012

Cream Blazer| H&M
Off White Shirt| J.C. Penny
Scarf| H&M
High Waisted Pants| H&M
Chelsea Boots| H&M
Vintage Purse| Mothers
Earrings| Forever 21



Greetings Everyone! Today's weather was so BEAUTIFUL, it totally felt like fall. I couldn't help but take pictures outside after I got back from work. I am back to braids as you can tell in the photo. For the year of 2012 one of my resolutions were to maintain a good hair regime and to get my long hair length back by taking good care of it. Protective hair styles always work for me. 
I really like my outfit that I wore today, I recently purchased the high waisted shorts from H&M, which is by the way one of my favorite stores. These pants definitely are an essential piece in my wardrobe. I plan on getting much wear from them. *FancySmooches*

2 comments

  1. I love your hair!
    Nice outfits, I'm following you x
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete