Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Another day another RUNWAY!!!!

February 13, 2012

Cream Lace dress | Forever21
Crop denim jacket | Gift
Sheer tights and high knee socks | T.J. Maxx
The ever famous WOOL HAT | Forever21
Gold braided belt | Thrift Store
Distressed oxfords | Target
Purse |  T.J. Maxx

  "Another day another runway" Happy Monday my fashionable readers! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend because I sure didn't. I got the news of two shocking deaths ( my aunt died of breast cancer and Whitney Houston died). This is a little reminder to me that you never know when it's going to be your day, so LIVE IT LIKE ITS YOUR LAST. I know that my aunt and Whitney are in a MUCH better place! xx

   Today was quite CHILLY but that didn't stop me from wearing this dress, the sun was out all day so I could get away with wearing it. I haven't worn high knee socks in forever so I was feeling the need to wear them today.  Underneath the tights, I had on some sheer tights (which you probably can't see). I have some good news that I can't wait to share with you guys in my next post, I'm so excited!!!!!!
*FancySmooches*

16 comments

  1. Love, love, love your dress and purse. They're really really cool pieces I wish I owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love the dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog and great style i love it!!!!! follow each other? would be so cool much love <3
    http://truezweta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, love the lace and denim together!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great style ! love the hat, the haircut! and nice smile !^^

    ReplyDelete