Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

BLAZER obsession? ..Possibly

February 25, 2012

 My closet needs some pastels, studs and more stripes!

  Alright so I confess, I might have a blazer obsession! These are not all of them, I left out like three other ones. In most of my outfit post I wear blazers, and I'm trying to get out of the habit of putting together an outfit, in mind that I'm going to wear a blazer. Spring is soon coming, and I can't be wearing a blazer on those HOT days all the time, I would be sweating bullets,  hahahah! Blazers are definitely one of my major wardrobe staples, they dress up an outfit instantly. 

  Next week I plan on doing some H&M shopping, I'm tired of looking at youtube videos and blogs of people that have recently gone to H&M and found some AWESOME things, hehee. I haven't been to H&M in like two weeks so I'm excited to see whats new. I am seriously like a little kid in a candy store when I enter an H&M store. I will make sure to post my goodies if I get anything, which hopefully I'm hoping to pick up a few things. Talk to you guys soon. xx
*FancySmooches*

8 comments

  1. damn thats a lot of blazers loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a ridiculous amount of blazers! har har but they are all fab!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that is such a nice collection of blazers.
    the hot pink and the beige ones are adorable!

    check out my blog if you wish :)
    http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah the pink one is one of my favorites :D and I'll def make sure to check out your blog ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have a lot of blazers!
    Nice collection x

    ReplyDelete