Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Do You See What I See...

February 10, 2012

       WHOO-HOO! It's Friday, the weekend has just started for me but the amount of school work that I have to take care of is not funny at all. I feel like I have so much to do in so little time. In between all the school work I have to squeeze in time to fray and decorate some shorts that I plan on selling. O_o BUSY. BUSY.
       Today I decided to wear pants, something I barely wear now and days, I've been on the dresses and skirts boat lately. It was quite cold today so the thought of wearing tights felt impossible. The top I got from the thrift store and decided to place it with YET another blazer, just because BLAZERS are awesome!!!! I am a huge FAN OF STRIPES by the way. I was contemplating on weather I should wear the top with a navy bow tie or my chunky black scarf. They both looked good but I went with my mood and choose the scarf :) 
You know what Fei THEY say, "Another day, another  RUNWAY" ;)

If you guys haven't already, check out my latest Youtube video, Collective Thrift haul + Styling

*FancySmooches* xx

10 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Your blazer and top are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blazer the striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!
    And i love how you allways take the outfit pictures out in Nature!
    So charmy!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with that bag, it's sooo cute! And you should apply in next year's Seventeen Magazine Style Council you would fit right in, you dress so unexpected and fashionable! I definitely followed. Follow back?
    www.cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome look! Your hair looks amazing and that blazer is super cute, and I agree with Lyndsey, you would do great on Seventeen's Style Council!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) Thank you so much, I think I might actually look in to that, it sounds fun!

      Delete