Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

EXPRESS YOURSELF

February 6, 2012


Lace button up | Thrift Store
Chiffon Skirt | Forever21/DIY
Tights | T.J Maxx
Ankle boots | T.J. Maxx
Hat | Forever21
Necklace | H&M


   Hello everyone Happy Monday! I wore this today to school. I was feeling brave today and wanted to kick off the week with a"BAAAMMMM" outfit. I've been wanting to wear this outfit to school for a while but always feeling unsure to do so because I know I would get a lot of stares on campus (which I did). But then a voice in my head said "WHO CARES"...EXPRESS YOURSELF FEI, EXPRESS YOURSELF" and the rest was history, so of course I had to wear it. At the end of the day, my style is what makes me happy, today was a SELF REMINDER to be yourself and not forget you you are. Alright I'm done, no more of my lessons for the day xx

     This chiffon skirt I purchased from Forever21 a while ago and I recently cut it up into a fishtail skirt. I don't think I did the best job though, hah but I'm getting there. My top I got from the thrift store and GOOOSSSSHHHHH, I love it! I've been getting lucky with thrift store finds. I went today and I definitely will post those things up tomorrow.
*FancySmooches*

13 comments

  1. i like your blog! let's follow Each other? i'll be very happy)
    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great combination of the blue colours!
    And nice to see some smiley pictures!

    xoxo Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love your photos! You always dress so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is absolutely gorgeous, stunning design and colour <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove the skirt!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit and lovely photos.

    xoxo
    Love
    http://lovethefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete