Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Goodies!

February 28, 2012


    I went to the mall today expecting to get lots of stuff from H&M but only ended up getting one item, which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! It was a bit pricey (35.95) but so worth it! The cobalt blue is soooooo  refreshing, I just love it and I can't wait until I wear it. The brown faux leather pants I also got from H&M but not today, I got it like three weeks ago. It doesn't seem to match anything I have in my closet, so I'm looking for the perfect top to wear with it. I think I impulsively bought them because they were on sale for 15 dollars...SCORE! such a good buy.
      The blouse I recently got from T.J. Maxx, it's a high-low top, I don't have a color like this in my wardrobe at all, so it seemed needed. I plan on going back to the same H&M next week because they are suppose to be getting a new shipment in the ending of this week (Don't ask me how I know that, hahah). I hope the shipment that comes in, has those STRIPE PANTS I've been seeing on blogs. I really want them!!!!
*FancySmooches*




8 comments

  1. I really want some leather pants too :D Those are so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Leather pants are great! I want some black ones now, their easier to match with LOADS of stuff than the brown ones :)

      Delete
  2. Great dress and pants!! I like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful items, love them!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete