Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Just Wander Off.....

February 27, 2012


GREETINGS! Happy Monday everyone, it's been a wonderful day for me all in all. The weather was beautiful, it felt too much like fall. Today I wore jeans which I barely rarely do. When my twin brother saw what I was wearing this morning, the first thing he said was, "Wow, your wearing jeans today?" Heehee! That just shows you guys how often I wear them. I prefer high waisted bottoms but these pants are an exception. I love the color and it has a great fit.  I place it with this stripe shirt, I wanted a unexpected top. I think both the jeans and top compliment each other quite well. In one of my upcoming post, I plan on giving you guys an update on my online, I've made more shorts and I'm thinking of branching off to different things and not just selling shorts but like vintage stuff, handbags and jewelry as well. Maybe a shop FEI'S CLOSET section too :D
 DECISIONS. DECISIONS. What do you guys think???
*FancySmooches*

10 comments

  1. your so cute, love the colored jeans and hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button up and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit I like the jeans!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the bag! So cool!
    and you make me so happy with your big smile!

    Take care!

    Please check out my blog at Gittemary.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you Mary, your so SWEEETTT! xx :D

      Delete