Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Mini Thrift Haul

February 7, 2012

 



Hello! I went thrifting yesterday and purchased these three things. Spring is coming up so I'm trying to stack up on high waisted shorts, they come in handy for me. The top I purchase mostly for the print, I thought it was such a nice color and warm. You can't see in the picture but it's a long sleeve top and the buttons are hidden. The red belt was such a STEAL, it was $1.50, I think it's so unique and I can see myself getting much wear from it. GOSHHH, you  just gotta love thrifting. I plan on going next Monday as well. Anywho, I hope everyone had a lovely day. CHOW!
*FancySmooches*

6 comments

  1. Love the shirt and shorts I'm also on the hunt for high waisted shorts ... Thirfting tomorrow

    http://bee-thatgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your style :)
    xx momo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that red belt very jel!

    J X

    ReplyDelete