Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

POP My Color!

February 17, 2012

 Lace Contrast Top | Forever21
Teal Blazer | Forever21
Mustard Skirt | Forever21
Tights | T.J. Maxx
Platform Shoes | H&M
Mustard purse | ROSS
Earrings | Forever21
   Hello my friends!!! I wore this outfit today and as you can see, I'm not rocking any of my signature hats..SHOCKER, I know. Hehee! I didn't feel like wearing a hat today, I wanted something new. So I stood in the mirror the day before fidgeting with my hair and trying to come up with some thing new. I like the ending results, I plan on taking out my braids soon and I can't wait to see how long my hair has grown.
    I noticed that most of what I wore today I got from Forever 21. INTERESTING uh!!  I felt like wearing some color, so I went all out and did some COLOR BLOCKING, I thought the colors really complemented each other and seemed refreshing. Perhaps some more color blocking in future outfits...Hmmm :)

*FancySmooches*

26 comments

  1. Wow I really love this outfit!
    x
    fashionflashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely outfit! The colours are so pretty together. Really like how you've done your hair too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your hair. It looks so glamorous and i loveeee it. Also that outfit is super adorable as well. It's very flattering, and the colors are lovely together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my favorite blogger, you have amazing style, seriously! Love the blazer and top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you don't even know how much that means to me! THANKK YOUUU <3

      Delete
  5. I like the color blocking, the skirt and blazer are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! so nice little muffin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours, the blazer is gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so adorable, love the colour blocking and your hair is FAB!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the blazer!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute outfit !!! so simple and so cute
    http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this outfit and the mix of colours xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mix of teal and yellow :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like what you did with your hair!
    It looks awsome!!

    Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :D Thank you, I wanted something different!

      Delete