Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

That's GROOVY!

February 1, 2012



     Hello my lovely READERS! I hope everyone had a lovely day! The weather today really felt like spring, I find that scaring considering it's still winter where I live, I'm scared to see how summer weather is going to be. I'm not a fan of hot weather, I love the cold and the fashion that comes with it.    
    ANYWHO, I've been working on some shorts that I plan on selling come spring time. I am going to make soooooooo much more, I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak on what I've done so far. I will have MORE variety in sizes and designs, I just need to purchase some more shorts. Their are so many ideas I have for decorating the shorts, this isn't even half of it. Also, I'm trying to decide on wheather I should sell them on Etsy or Ebay, I'm still trying to figure it out. These shorts will be good quality shorts (mostly high waisted) for a reasonable price. What do you guys think? I will defintely keep you guys posted.
*FancySmooches*
    

14 comments

  1. OMG you did that??? That's great! And I'll sure be interested if you sell them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane..Thank you Thank youuuu ^_^

      Delete
  2. These look amazing! Love the cross shorts! Very excited to see what else your going to design. I'll definitely buy some :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeah, I'll keep you guys posted! :))

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely interested in buying a pair! Especially those purple animal print ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are very original and creative ! Just discovered your blog and totally love it ! Followed you hope you visit me and follow me as well if you like my blog ! xx

    http://jerseychase.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'll make sure to check it out :))

      Delete
  5. these are amaing i HAVE to get some more shorts like this :) cute post xx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wauw love it
    fafafoomfarah.blogspot.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete