Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Warm colors for a Cold day!

February 15, 2012

     HELLO my dears! I hope everyone had a great Valentines day and if Valentines isn't really your thing then I hope you had a lovely February 14, 2012. I usually treat that day like any other day, and I don't really expect any thing big from a guy (considering I've never had a  boyfriend)  Ahah! But I decided to contribute to  the economy and  I got my mom a card, flowers and a balloon. <3 I love her!

      This is what I wore today! I felt like wearing one of my colored tights, it went PERFECT with my floral skirt. I got the skirt from the thrift store not too long ago for about $2.25, I am in love with the print. The original length of the skirt was pass my knee so I hemmed it with my sewing machine. I'm sure you guys notice those beauties on my feet. I got them from H&M yesterday for an in expensive price of  $19.03. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them and ugh the platform is AWESOME, I think their better than creepers even though some people may beg to differ, hahah! When I first saw them it was love at first site. I saw that H&M didn't have a size 10 so out of curiosity and desperation , I just tried on the 9 and "GOOOSSSHHH did they fit perfectly". The size 9 is very roomy (it fits like a size 10). If you are interested in these shoes, I would say go a size down because they seem to run big.              * FancySmooches*

18 comments

  1. I agree with you, those colored tights goes perfectly with that skirt! Love the outfit! You look great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely! The tights looks amazing with the skirt! And LOVE your hat, the colour is perfect. Very lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tights and skirt go together perfectly! Love it and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy skirt ;)

    love the whole look!


    bobbysandbits.blogspot.com
    :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a beautiful style!
    x
    fashionflashed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look! all your outfits are LUSH :O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hat, fits you perfect and the color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete