Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Why Conform?

February 3, 2012

I fell!!! It was a funny site
 White Button down shirt | Thrift Store
Geometrical Sweater | Thrift Store
 Braided Belt | T.J. Maxx
High waisted Pants | H&M
Brown Lace Up Boots | Forever 21
Teal Wool Hat |  Forever 21
CHANEL necklace | Gift from mother

GREETINGS! I hope everyone had a GOOD FRIDAY!! Uh, I've survived my first week of college, WHOO! Most of my professors gave me ALOT of assignments for this weekend so I definitely will be busy.

Today I wore this cardigan that I got from the thrift store, one of my many good buys from the thrift store. Next Monday, I plan on going after school, it is 50% off. I will make sure to post what I get, if anything. I have been seriously trying to put together an outfit that would match this hat every since I purchased it. I was sooooooo happy to see that the cardigan matched the hat. Sadly, I am slowly getting tired of wearing my black one pretty much everyday. I NEED MORE COLORS!!! haha

I appreciate all the wonderful feed back that I got from my last post about my online shop for SPRING, you guys are seriously AWESOME, Thank you xx    * FancySmooches*

14 comments

  1. Nice cardigan and necklace!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got a lovely smile:)
    You look very good in this outfit.
    The collar+necklace = perfection :)

    slivkathebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you so much :D

      Delete
  3. I love that cardigan! The colors are so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shall we follow each other :D?
    I follow you anyway.
    It is sucj a lovely blog you are running!

    Check mine out at Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to check your blog out :) THANK YOU !

      Delete
  5. Can i just have your whole outfit! Everything from the jumper to the necklace is just so pretty :)

    http://prettyrockingvelvet.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you may :) Hahah, thank you xx

      Delete
  6. ohhhh OMGGG i love your blog !i love your look and your hair
    very very cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear xx :D

      Delete