Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Dance to the Rhythme of my Drum

March 16, 2012

I FINALLY GOT THE PANTS!!!! I've have been stalking my local H&M store for like a month in hopes of them getting this in stock and it finally came. When I even bought them, H&M hadn't put it out on the racks yet so lucky I called to make sure they had them :D I love the pants so much, I'm thinking hard about back there and getting a second pair that I could dye. They are kind of ankle pants but on me look like capri pants, Hahah! Today my friends came and visited my at college, I miss them so much we don't go to the same college so anytime I get to see them, is great. I can't wait until spring break because I am going to California (2 more weeks remaining).  Mondays post will be a tutorial making galaxy shorts, I PROMISE!!!!!
*FancySmooches*
gifs creator

20 comments

  1. Love the earrings and the pants! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pants and I love the pop of color with the earrings and blazer :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much sheyla ,<3

      Delete
  3. The pants are great! Love the blazer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the eccentricity to this outfit; how you've managed to combine stripes, denim and a blazer is lovely :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE layering:) Thank u! xx

      Delete
  5. Love the entire outfit, especially the pants and the blazer

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much! Your awesome:)

      Delete
  6. GREAT OUTFIT! All the pieces go together so perfectly :) You look amazing!!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfit
    love the pants and the blazer
    kiss from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :) Thank you so much Riyana! xx

      Delete
  8. wow great photos! really fun ones! and love the pant!
    following you, if u like check out mine

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words and the follow, I will def make sure to check out your blog

      Delete
  9. Wow! amazing pics! very funny!
    Love your style and yppur blog, I am following you now!
    kisses

    Duapara

    http://duapara-duapara.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah :D Thank youuuu sooo muchhh!!!! xx

      Delete
  10. great shots.
    love the hair.
    love the outfit.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Thank you, Thank you! :)

      Delete