Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

DIY: Galaxy Shorts!

March 21, 2012

      I'm sure some of you guys are like "Finally", hah! I am so tided up with my school work it seems like  posting daily stuff on my blog is impossible, I start my spring break next week so you guys will be seeing plenty of post then, and not just any post because I will be going to California :D So expect loads of pictures and videos!!! I can't wait. So in the mean time im trying save my money, because I plan on doing LOADS of shopping :)
      Anywho, this is my tutorial on galaxy shorts, there are many other ways to achieve the whole galaxy cosmic look, this is just one of the many ways to do so. Create your own technique and you'll see how cool it will come out :D I plan on selling these short on my COMING SOON: Online store ! Their a bit big for me and I'm sure their is someone out their who love them just as much as I do. I hope you guys enjoy the video, and try the tutorial out.
*FancySmooches*


Choose HD for better quality :)
 I got the studs from Spikesandstuds.com
You can't see them in this picture but I placed some studs going down the sides of the shorts

47 comments

  1. Good job! This shorts are stunning! :) You look amazing on this shorts and glasses.

    mygreatwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts look so awesome ! Seriously !! I'm gonna do this to a t-shirt !! Great video also now I'll follow every step !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Please show or tell me how it come out :D GOODLUCK

      Delete
  3. These are amazing, I am so impressed that you did these!!

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://twitter.com/#!/NEWEST_WRINKLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so awesome! Definitely trying it out this weekend. Will this process work on denim shorts? I have some old dark wash denim shorts that I wanted to try it on.
    -Kori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This process will work on any denim, long as its close to 100% cotton you should be fine! I used black denim because when I bleached the shorts the color reacted as a orange color, which is great for the galaxy effect.
      The closer the denim it is to 100% cotton the more the bleach will absorb, so that when dye the bleached sections, the color dye will really show :) I hope that helped. GOOD LUCK!!!

      Delete
  5. This is an awesome idea! Looks great as well. Thanks for sharing.

    Xoxoxo,
    ruvic
    http://ruvicbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and your WELCOME:)

      Delete
  6. Those shorts are too unreal <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. :O Hellooo! I´m from Perú and i just love your post, thanks!! Congratulations, i make my own galaxy everything!!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREETINGS!!! from the UNITED STATES :) Thank you and good luck on your galaxy projects <3

      Delete
  8. They are sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O You are fantastic!! I love your shorts and I will definitely try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so going to do this! Great tutorial!

      http://withchiccharmeandchanel.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks guys!!!!! <3<3 ^_^

      Delete
  10. great outfit, those shorts are fabulous.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shorts turned out great! Love the detail on your collar too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow they are fab! lovely blog x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i adore this diy! they look amazing, i love your collarstuds and glasses as well! thanks for your lovely comment :) love your blog, following ya!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my godness, you're my DIY-queen! i really love these shorts but i've one question: are they washable? well i can't imagine that! anyway i'm your newest follower

    xx from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They are washable but I recommend hand washing them and hanging them to dry! Thank you soooo much for following, I really appreciate. Much Love from the United Statessss! xx

      Delete
  15. I want your short soooo badly :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on selling them when I open my online store :) So theirs a chance they might be yours :D

      Delete
  16. Wow, this is way too awesome! Good job on the shorts! (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit!!

    www.styleandbeautie.com
    MAC and Regal Rose giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what kind of paint did you use? the one you mixed with water ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so cool!
    I'm definitely going to make some once my exams are over!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You just became my DIY goddess. I'm so impressed! And you're so...not pretentious! Thank you for sharing with everyone, really! Can't wait to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss so MUCH for your sweet words! I hope to do more DIYs soon :)

      Delete