Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Happiness Comes From Within

March 3, 2012

 
 Hello Hello!!! I can't believe it is March already, I will be nineteen next month, Can someone please tell me where time is going, Hahah. In a way though its good that time is going by fast, let March 31 come so I can go to California, I can't wait!!
  I can't wait to show you guys my DIY galaxy tutorial, I'm still working on it! Tutorials are actually hard to film surprisingly, it's very tedious and time consuming (or at least for me it is) that is why I am taking my time and not rushing, so it comes out great! I hope to have it up sometime next week. I know I've said this before and I'm YET to deliver, but I would like to do more DIY's on my blog. I have so many ideas in my head but so little time, since college has started. I hope to get to the soon though :)
*FancySmooches*

14 comments

  1. The top is really nice and I like the color of the skirt !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee your style! :D so glad you visited my blog cos i love yours! gorgeous outfit, i love the colour of your skirt and it goes so well with the mehs top an necklace, beautiful outfit :) haha the year really is going so quickly! i hope it's been a good one for your though :) following you now! take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMGosh! Thank you so much Ronan(pretty name):) I love your blog as well!!! <3

      Delete
  4. amazing skirt :D love the color! :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I will def make sure to check it out!!!

      Delete
  5. going gaga over this outfit, especially the lace shirt. gorgeous black lace everywhere !

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete