Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

I Wonder....

March 26, 2012


HEY my lovely readers!!!! GOSH, I've missed posting. This week is my last week of school until spring break and I seriously can't wait. I will be going with my twin brother to LA, California this weekend, the day to have creeped very fast. My professors are loading me with assignments every class and I'm trying to get them out the way so I don't have to touch or look at a textbook over the break (with the acceptance of statistics) HeeHee.  I wore this outfit today despite, it was really windy today but sunny. The dress I recently got from ROSS along with another one in black. I now own seven lace dresses and I hope to get more. They are so versatile, you can mix it up into an edgy outfit or something cute and fun. I need to start packing for this California trip, I just know I'm bound to forget something, if anything, I know I won't forget my tripod, memory card and camera. :)
*FancySmooches*

10 comments

  1. Lucky you, I never find lace dresses at Ross :(
    Anyway you look great and I love your blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! ROSS is ones of those stores that its either a hit or miss depending on the days. I hadn't been lucky before but I've been finding some goodies lately :)

      Delete
  2. You and your stripes :). Love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaheeh! I know righttt!!! I love them :D

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! The blazer and dress go so well together :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Diane -.-

    Ross is never that great for me too :P

    I love your outfit though. Simple and spring like :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Well I hope you start to get lucky and find some great things :) and THANK YOU!

      Delete