Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

OOTD+Packing for California+Mini Haul (ROSS)

March 31, 2012

 Packing for California, I am only there for a week but I'm pretty sure I have two weeks work of clothes packed. I am always thinking, "Well I might need this just in case..."
Blue Glitter Heels- $10.99                                                              Gold Glitter Heels- $12.99
Maxi Skirt $29.99                                                                       Crochet Vest-$10.99
Fringe Pruse- $10.99
   This day has finally arrived! I will be going to California in seven hours, I probably should be sleeping right now but PSHHH, I'm too excited. I tried to pack light, hence "tried" but was a fail! I keep on taking out things and adding in my suit case because I don't want to forget anything. I will take many pictures and videos while I'm up there, I also will be taking my laptop with me so I continue to blog and mostly complete my assignments  my lovely professors gave me over break, ahah!
   The AWESOME glitter shoes are from ROSS, Gosh, I've been getting soooo lucky lately at that store. Some of you guys haven't been so lucky but I hope that changes because ROSS has some AWESOME stuff :) I couldn't believe the price when I saw them, they were very affordable. The maxi shirt, crochet vest and fringe bag are all also from ROSS! I can't wait to wear these pieces.

*FancySmocches*

11 comments

  1. hope u'll have fun in california! love ur stuff, especially the dip-dye-shorts, maxi skirt and the fringe purse- so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I made the dip dye shorts, I hope to have an online store selling them!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have fun during your break!! Love the stuff you got!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous!! I haven't been to ross in forever! Love the shoes, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to go :) They really have stuff! <3

      Delete
  4. I really like your blog my dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff, i adore these shoes!! Much fun in California! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you some much my DEAR!! :)

      Delete
  6. I really like your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete