Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

The Power of Cobalt Blue

March 6, 2012

 Lace Dress | H&M
Black belt | Forever21
High Knee Socks | T.J. Maxx
Suede Loafers | Gojane.com
Clock Necklace | DIY
Over the shoulder purse | Thrift Store

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS, H&M needs to get more colors in it! A red one would be GORGEOUS. I felt alittle sad when the day ended because that meant I had to change for bed, meaning I had to part with my dress, hahah! I'm going to H&M again this week in hopes that the stripe jeans came in. The H&M that I go to doesn't seem to be as current as the other ones but I'm hoping those pants come in.
*FancySmooches*

Any suggestions: I plan on getting a pair of Jeffrey Campbell litas but I can't decided between: 


12 comments

  1. the socks add a nice touch to the outfit, question, is that your real hair ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and yea that is my real hair! I've been on a strict hair regime for the last 3 1/2 months and I think its slowly paying off :)

      Delete
  2. The dress is pretty I agree!! For the litas both are great, but I'll choose the black one! Just for the fact that you can basically wear it with everything :)
    And I'm also curious about your hair! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, good point! I think I'm leaning towards getting the black ones and yes it's my hair! the braids really help it to grow :) xx

      Delete
    2. Wow it's SO long!! You should give me some tips haha, love it! :)

      Delete
    3. That sounds like a great idea, I will post some on my next post :D xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress ! Go with the 1st litas I think than it's more easy to pair them !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daniel :D Yeah I agree, I think I couldn't decide because I'm such a fan of "STRIPES", haha! but it does make sense to get the black distresses ones before the stripe one :)

      Delete
  4. Aw your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Fancy Muffin! :)

    I found your blog, when I was googling pictures of this dress, hoping I will get some idea, how to style it. I have bought it myself few days ago. I love how you styled it. Super adorable. And of course, I love your whole blog. I am now your faithful follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW:) Thank youuuu for following! I love this dress so much, I love everything about it, the color, the lace detailing, the gold zipper in the back and I can just go on and on about it :)

    ReplyDelete