Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Small Bits!

March 13, 2012

Hello Hello! These are just a few bits that I bought last week. I KNOW I KNOW another blazer, I told you guys I am "blazer crazy". I got the stripe blazer from Forever 21 but the only thing I don't like about it is that it's pretty short on me (Im 5"9" 1/2). It only looks nice with a dress or high waisted bottoms. The lightblue blazer is from H&M, I've been eyeballing it for a while so I decided to get it. I bought sunglasses which I barely wear because I'm blind as a bat, hah! The two earrings are also from H&M and the red body con skirt is from ROSS.
*FancySmooches* 
I got these earring not realizing that it didn't have a cuff and my second hole isn't pierced! Hah, I don't know what I was thinking when I bought them, "oh yeah, that's right I wasn't thinking"..Heehee! I was over whelmed with how awesome H&M is. I thought of an idea to use it as a jewelry collar or I can also take one diamond off from the ear ring and replace it with a cuff :)

9 comments

  1. Oh wow! I love what you have done with that earring! That is such a great idea as I don't have the top of my ear done either :)

    Kirsti xx
    www.silentsweethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeah def. try it out :)

      Delete
  2. :O I love those earrings and what a cool idea! <3. I gotta stop by H&M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea with the earrings!! Love what you did! I like your striped blazer a lot and the skirt!!
    Btw thank you so much for telling me for the blouse! I ordered them (yes them lol) as soon as I saw your comment :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I can't wait to see the outfits you put together with them :) I went back to order the red and white one but my size sold out. Im happy at least you were able to get them :D

      Delete
  4. I love that striped blazer! Great purchase!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glasses and the idea to use the earcuff as an collar-tip-jewellery-thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete