Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

March 7, 2012

 online gif maker
Stripe Blouse | Forever21
Mint Shorts | Thrift Store
Hat | H&M
Necklace | H&M
Tights | T.J. Maxx
Black and White Oxfords | Amazon.com
Cognac Purse | Gift from mother
 
 This is what I wore today! This top has a story behind it, and Im going to try a make it short because I tend to make some stories unnecessarily long, Haha! Alright, So I saw this top on the Forever 21 website and I was like, "I got to get that", when I went back to order it a few days later it was SOLD OUT!...SHOCKER, I know! It seemed like all hope was lost, UNTIL I went to the Forever21 store near me and saw the only one left on the manikin. It was size medium and perfect! I had to put it on hold and wait until the next cycle of when they change the manikins outfits for display. Long story short, they eventually called me to come pick it up and I DID! The moral of the story is: "If some thing is meant for you, the words SOLD OUT shouldn't matter" :)
    Anywho, I hope everyone had a lovely day, it's starting to get warmer here in Maryland, could spring possibly be around the corner!

Coutndown: 24 Days until I can see the beautiful grounds of LA, California :)
*FancySmooches*

14 comments

  1. I'm so not lucky, I want this blouse but in red and I can't seem to find it anywhere :(
    Love the outfit, you look lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that sucks!, they sold out online so quickly. I wanted the red one too!!! The red/white combination was so different and unique! Im seriously hoping that forever21 gets the blouse back into stock *_*

      Delete
  2. I just like shirts with such stripes!
    It gives the outfit such an edgy look!
    Good job!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my too! I such a HUGE fan of stripes :D Thanksss!

      Delete
  3. Love the stripey blouse, looks amazing with the necklace!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. <33 this outfit!
    beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur short,cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just came across your blog and really really like it! :)
    you have a great style!
    i'M definitely following you now and i'd be more than happy if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think.
    maybe you can become a follower too!? :)
    it would mean a lot to me!
    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I def make sure to check out your blog <3

      Delete