Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Day 2 and 3 in LA (Possible Picture Overload)

April 5, 2012

 DAY 2

Nahla, she is sooo ADORABLE!

 
Hey Guys!  I hope all is well! On Tuesday, I went to Rodeo drive, Beverly Hills and some other places in west Hollywood. I didn't spot any celebrities..YET, but I have my eye balls peeled. The neon yellow top I got from Forever21 and I really like it, I ordered the blue color online before I left for LA so a package should be waiting for me when I get home. I thought the top matched perfectly with my shorts that I made, I'm not a fan of bright colors but I'm trying to channel my inner color fullness for the spring/summer timer, Heehee!
*FancySmooches*




DAY 3
Today I went to the fashion district which is located downtown in Los Angelous. I SURPRISINGLY didn't get alot... I only got two things. I was expecting to get loads of fabrics, lace dresses and spring shoes but nope, none of that. You need more than a week to cover that whole place, it's huge and can be over whelming at times. I didn't take as much pictures as I would have wanted to but I hope to go back there on Friday to continue my venture so I'll have more than :)
*FancySmooches*

20 comments

  1. wow, i love all of ur photos! looks like u have a great time there :-) and ur outfits are great!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped blazer.
    You have beautiful hair!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fabulous! and I love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your so pretty love the yellow top and shorts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the outfits! And it's so cool that you have a twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hahah, sometimes I forget I have a twin because he's a boy, so its not as obvious ^_^

      Delete
  6. Your shorts are too pretty, and I really like your second place especially the blazer!

    kisses: D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  7. Great looks! So summery and relaxed!
    I wish it was me in that Juicy Couture store D: D: D: !!

    Please check out me newest uploads, thanks!
    Gittemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! Aw :)
      I will def make sure to check out your blog Mary!

      Delete
  8. I love both outfit, but totally in love with the first one! The top is fab and I love the shorts!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your first style, in yellow, it's so unique!!!++

    ReplyDelete