Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

1inch taller + HAUL

April 24, 2012


Interested in buying:
creating a gif
Heart Crop top | H&M
Bold Floral dress | H&M
Sleeveless lace top | Forever21
Collar necklaces | H&M
 HEY guys!
 My CREEPERS came in today!!!! I know, so quick, seemed like yesterday I was talking about how I couldn't wait to receive them. The delivery date was estimated to be May 16 to May 23 and it sure came before then. I was in denial when I was opening the box because I really wasn't expecting them to be here so soon. I absolutely love these shoes, I plan on ordering the pink ones whenever my size is back instock. The red suede color is divine just as I had imagined. Buying them really made me realize how many red clothing items I don't have, Hahah! Hopefully I can put some thing together because I am definitely wearing them tomorrow. ^_^
 The other items are a collective haul from last week and today, I am trying to buy things that are "spring friendly", and I think these colors are perfect for that. I will see you guys tomorrow for an outfit post!
*FancySmooches*
 

6 comments

  1. We like your blog you've got a great sense =) we are following you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much you guys, I truly appreciate it!!! :)

      Delete