Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Last days in LA+ Haul

April 10, 2012

 Biggest pizza I have ever had! Hahah




HAUL TIME!!!!
I ordered these bad boys before I traveled to LA, they were waiting for me on my bed when I came back


They are all sleeveless
Blue top | Forever 21                Feather top | LA Fashion District           Cheetah top | H&M
Black Suede Loafers | LA Fashion District
Velvet Skirt | Forever21

I can;t wait to wear this skirt , I envision wearing it with a galaxy top :)
Peach Lace top| Forever21 ( It was a clearance item 11.99, I got the velvet skirt for free, because it was Buy 1 Get one Free on clearance)
Galaxy tank | Forever21

      Hello Hello! I hope everyone had a LOVELY Easter!!! I am back home you guys, spring break is over *Tear Tear* I guess now I'm just waiting for summer to come. I resumed back to my classes today, but I only have one class on Tuesdays so it's not too bad. I had so much fun in Los Angelous with my cousins and brother, I am definitely going back soon.
        On day four and five, I did some shopping! I went to H&M, Forever21, American Apparel and ROSS. I didn't get anything for American Apparel, 1.) Because everything cost an arm and a leg and 2.) I didn't really see anything I had to have. I went to the LA fashion district again on Friday because I wanted to get some fabric and dye for some shorts I plan on selling! You need more than a week to even scratch the surface of that place, it HUGE.  I also went to a thrift store in Hollywood Blvd but they didn't have anything, which was heart breaking. Anywho, I've working on a lot lately, I plan on having a new layout for my blog and giving you guys a sneak peak of some shorts I plan on selling. I haven't set an exact date yet, but I will once I get some things in place. :)
*FancySmooches*





18 comments

  1. LA must be so awesome !! I adore the galaxy tanktop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) and Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. wondering if you made the studded shorts your self, you look really cute there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Yes I did :) They were actually jeans but I cut them !

      Delete
  3. LOVE everything! LA looks / sounds amazing! Jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee :) Thank you Robyn! xx

      Delete
  4. First of all: this forever 21 jewellery is AWESOME! Why isn't there a store in my hometown!? The pizza is also the biggest pizza I've ever seen and this Charlie Chaplin looks kinda scary. And I really love ur new stuff, the sleeveless tops are amazing and the loafers just mwah! U made some good catches my dear :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah :) This just made me giggle, Thank you!! and thank you for identifying the charlie guy, I was trying to figure out who he was, I had never heard of him Heheh
      <3

      Delete
  5. Wow so many jewelry!!!
    I love the cheetah top! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Amazing finds!

    PS. We’ve a Gift Card Giveaway to LYLIF on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Exciting, I'll make sure to check it out :)

      Delete
  7. so jealous that you're in LA!!! enjoy it to the last minute! :)
    love the loafers you got!!
    xxx


    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shirt

    http://ninixnappy.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete