Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

April 16, 2012

My, My, Myyyyy, it was so hot today, 91 degree weather! With that being said, I had to whip out some shorts to wear. I got these shorts from the thrift store for $3.50. When I first saw them I nearly dropped to the ground because they were vertical stripe shorts!!! Some thing I had been looking for, for thee longest time. The only down fall is that they are a size 12, but that didn't stop my from getting them.,hahah.  I plan on sewing them, to make them a bit smaller. I've always wanted to mix vertical stripes with a busy bold floral print, I really like the combination! The top that I am wearing is actually a skirt that I attempted to make into a bustier,ahah, keyword "attempted"!
*FancySmooches*

20 comments

  1. I love those earrings and the striped shorts! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice prints mix! I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, those shorts are gorgeous!

    http://journaledelamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blazer and the top!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shorts!

    punkyxspunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts and how you paired it with the skirt/bustier thing...lol.They contrast eathother quite nicely without clashing! Check out my blog and follow if you like! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, Thank you so much my dear :)

      Delete
  7. LOVE the striped shorts! great mix with the florals and pink blazer!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the striped shorts and pink blazer ! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated happy birthday to both of you, your outfit is very summery! i like it!

    Anyway, I followed your blog, hope you can follow back, too!
    Thanks!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much !!! and I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete