Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

New York (Picture Overload)

April 30, 2012

Ellis Island
Inside Ellis Island (third floor)
My friend April convinced me to get this mask, I would have regretted not taking it!
The squirrels in New York let you get up close and personal with them, Hahah
Best mozzarella sticks I have ever had :D SO chessyyyyy!!!
Tree hugger!!!

     Hello guys!!! Here are some lovely pictures I took when I went to New York last Saturday. As always, New York was a blast. I saw lady liberty white, went on Ellis Island and we also went to see the 9/11 Memorial. I just love the atmosphere of New York and the GOSH the street style is awesome. Some people were kind enough to let me take a picture of what they were wearing (Thank you).  I didn't do much shopping because we were following an agenda for site seeing and in the end their wasn't much time to spare but I did manage to buy a black pleated high- low skirt from a store called Century 21. It was my first time there,and it reminded me of a Macy's store. Any who, I had loads of fun and I can't wait to go back in the summer time!
*FancySmooches*


18 comments

  1. awesome pics, i love century 21 ^_^ i miss new york

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I miss New York already!!! Heehee, That was my first time in Century 21, and I didn't have enough time to do any damage, hahah! The store really had some nice pieces :D

      Delete
  2. What a lovely outfit <3 Looks absolutely stunning on you! :)

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY looks so fun! I cant wait to move there this summer- I am going to go on picture overload too haha :) love the leggings btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah...Thank youu!
      Ohhh, thats so cool, your going to MOVE there, Im jealous ^_^
      You will definitely enjoy it!!!

      Delete
  4. oh wow, great photos! ANd I need tights like yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! I love your tights as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pics hun, glad you had an awesome time ^^

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankkssss, O so much ladies :)

      Delete
  7. Cool photos! love your look and style! ;)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pants!! And your blazer too ;)

    ReplyDelete