Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Oh LA LA!

April 2, 2012

 Floral pleated dress | ROSS
Oxfords | TARGET
Fringe Purse| ROSS
Wool Hat | Forever 21
HEY guys!!! I am officially in California, I say ''officially" because I missed my flight Saturday morning, but were not going to talk about that, hahah XD I ended up flying Sunday morning then arrived in California 5:30 p.m. GOSH, the weather here is so gorgeous, I love it! Tomorrow I am going to be Universal Studios and checking out some other places as well, so I will have MORE PICTURES. Today I mostly stayed home and dedicated this day to doing all my school assignments so I could get them out the way and be able to enjoy my break. I did manage to take a short walk with my twin brother and snap a few shots :) Talk to you guys soon <3 Ohh and I have in my hair, a few clip in hair extensions, I wanted some length :)
*FancySmooches*

12 comments

  1. I'm so envious of all your lace dresses! So pretty!
    Enjoy California :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Haha :) Aw, don't be! <3

      Delete
  2. i adore your necklace! ah so jealous your'e in cali! :(xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu Ronan, I wish I was here longer :)

      Delete
  3. what a fantastic dress, love the lace and the color, simply stunning!!!!
    kiss frome france

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this dress !! and i like your style so i followed! i am natalie and i have a blog too! follow back? http://novacanenat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss natalie, I will make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Your welcome and THANK YOU :D

      Delete
  6. I'm so jealous! L.A is so nice!!
    I'm curious about your upcoming posts so i'm definitely following you!!
    Maybe you'd like to check out my blog sometimes?

    XX and have lots of fun over there!!
    http://hazydestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LA is AWESOME!!! :)
    Thank you, I'll def make sure to check out your blog :D

    ReplyDelete