Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

One of those Days...

April 11, 2012

Earrings |Forever21

      Hey guys!!! Today was just one of those days where your just out of it, I stayed up yesterday until 2:00 a.m. studying for my statistics exam. On top of that, I had to present a presentation in my Environmental Science class the next morning, the thought of standing in front of the class to present was frighting. I'm just happy it is over. I have a TON OF WORK to do for college and I don't see it getting any easier, considering finals are coming up in a couple of weeks. I now look forward to weekends because I get a little relax time and work on some shorts :D
    This is what I wore today, I didn't wear the heels to school though because I didn't feel like it and I'm still getting use to walking in them, heehee! I instead wore my H&M platform shoes <3 I love those shoes. When I went to California, I saw that the H&M there had them I was tempted to by another pair, but I didn't. I regret that decision.
 I hope everyone had a GREAT DAY.... I'm now off to go conquer some HOMEWORK!
*FancySmooches*

15 comments

  1. I love the way you dress!! The blouse and the skirt is such a great combo!! And the blazer adds that color touch! Love it!!!!
    xx
    Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Diane :) Your AWESOME!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i adore this look! u look very stylish! Good luck on your exam = )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you so much Amanda! xx

      Delete
  4. love ur post!!
    i follow you!
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
    follow me back??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee your style ! really !! I follow you !! <3 ..come see my blog and maybe you will love it too and follow me too :p ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW! Thank you soooo much:) I will def make to check out you blog!!!!

      Delete
  6. Good taste and grace for the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is absolutely perfect! x

    ReplyDelete