Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Shake Me Down...

April 17, 2012



My brother  ordered these shoes for me for my birthday, which is this saturday by the way. Every year my twin brother and I tell each other what we want for our birthdays and we get what ever it is, keeping in mind how much it cost. Its our little twin thing! I got him a Scoot pilgram comic series set and he got me CREEPERS :) WHOOP-WHOOP! They were ordered on Amazon.com, and the seller is in UK, which sucks for me being in the United States because the delivery time will take a while (3-4 weeks). I ordered the 1inch red ones because I don't have any red shoes at all and I just love the color of the red. The pink ones were sold out in my size so I settled for the red ones. The shoes came in a variety of colors and patterns, it kind of made it harder to choose, Hahah! I thought the shoes were for an excellent price too, the link is below for those interested! I bought the last size 10 in the red creepers, lucky me! I will def make sure to post pictures when they come in :)
*FancySmooches*

2 comments

  1. Awww, that's so cute! Sometimes I wish I had a twin brother mimimi. Awwwwww, really, that's so cute of you both to do!
    Nice choice! I bet the red one is prettier - since the pink one should be really.. pink haha. Nice blog, just met it! Following. xxo
    Shout Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah!!!:D Yeah its our little twin tradition
      I can't wait to see and style my creepers, I really love that red color! O_O
      Thank you so much for following Sabrina, I'll def make sure to check out your blog <3

      Delete