Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

Everyday is Mother's Day

May 14, 2012

Hiiiii guys! This is what I wore for Mother's day yesterday. My mom and I are wearing the same heels we got from ROSS awhile back. Today I had a final which went SUPER well, just three more to go within the upcoming days...I can't wait. Good luck to those who are taking finals too.
 SUPER SUPER short post today, I got to get back to studying, BYE my loves!
*FancySmooches*

10 comments

  1. Very nice photo! :)

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ladies!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. Your dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look alike and both of you are really pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Your too sweet, Thank you my dear! <3

      Delete