Meet: Efe Abugo CollegeFashionista G-R-O-O-V-Y Freedom lies Within You Fancy Muffin takes on the Afro Punk festival Ed Sheeran Concert

My Senior Prom 2011+ 2012 Prom pictures of Friends

May 23, 2012


Prom 2011

Prom 2012


   Hi Guys! Exams are over and summer break has started for me! WOO-HOO! I have been working a lot on my online store with the help of others with putting things together. I actually tried doing some tie dye shorts and they came out BEAUTIFUL! I can't to show you guys it when the store opens!!!
    Prom season has arrived and I can't help but get excited when I see people in their prom dresses all dolled up. I follow a couple of blogs that had there prom and everyone one looked so gorgeous.  I am in college now, so no proms for me but I couldn't help but share with you guys what I wore to my prom last year and a few other picture of what my friends wore to their prom this year.Til this day, I absolutely love my  prom dress, it was quite pricey ($480) but well worth it because it was so different and unique. A lot of people thought I had it specialty made but I got it at a boutique down town. I was the only one that wore emerald green to prom. I remember for my senior prom, I wanted to do everything different from everyone else. My corsage had green feathers in them and I made the green feather hair piece.
      I will be selling the dress because it is just gathering dust sitting in my closet. I want some else to put it to great use and wear it for their prom or a special occasion. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures, because I sure did (photo credit to Kim Worthy).
*FancySmooches*

14 comments

  1. I really love your blog. Maybe you are agree following each other?! :)

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will def make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Omg you looked stunning!!! Wow! The dress is really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW, You all look so happy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, It was a fun night :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, I would like to feature you on my website in a series that I call "Teen Fashionista". Could you please shoot me an email so that I can send you more details? My email address is teensavvy@yahoo.com

    xO- Nesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thanks so much! I will make sure to email you right now!

      Delete
  5. Your prom dress was gorgeous! That color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, you looked like a princess! ♥ I love how the couples look together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! ^_^
      and yeah the couples look great, they match perfectlyyy!

      Delete